• Managing and overseeing the daily operations of the accounting
• Monitoring and analyzing accounting data and produce accurate, consistent and timely reporting;
• Develop and implement best practice accounting and control procedures and continually review the accounting process and procedures to maximize efficiency;
• Closely monitor changes in accounting rules local accounting and tax regulations and assess their impact on the company’s performance;
• Handle and sign tax returns as well as relevant declarations;
• Engage in close cooperation with other departments in order to proactively provide tax and accounting advisory;
• Ensure availability and monitor required documentation and reports relating to intercompany transaction and indirect taxes;
• Coordinate and complete tax, internal and customs audits.