Sutherland Global Services is looking for candidates for providing
e-mail support with German language out of our support center in
Sofia. This position provides the opportunity for flexible working
hours, part-time and full-time employment.
If this is what you’re looking for, and you have the motivation and the desire to learn and develop we encourage you to read all the details below and apply for the open position.
• Respond to Customer queries;
• Maintain high levels of domain expertise, soft-skills, and e-mail etiquette;
• Project a professional company image through phone email interaction;
• Provide customers with product and service information;
• Escalate issues as appropriate;
• Consistently deliver quality customer support;
• Excellent written skills in German language to a C1 level;
• Very good typing skills;
• Strong customer service focus with ability to handle irate customers with a calm professional manner;
• Ability to show empathy and be persuasive;
• Good follow up skills;
• Ability to multi task and to make quick decisions;
• Must be flexible, receptive to change, and have the ability to adapt quickly to changing business requirements;
• Ability to work on flexible shifts.
Life @ Sutherland:
• We offer competitive salary;
• We offer flexible working time, different shifts, part-time/full-time and seasonal work (winter holidays);
• Excellent social benefits package including Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Food vouchers, Compliment Cards, Transportation allowance;
• Attractive retention bonus scheme;
• Rewards and recognition programs;
• Trainings following the leading global standards for highest quality of Customer Service and Technical Support;
• Structured working environment;
• Great office location;
• VIP card for discounts in the shops and food places in the mall area where the office is located;
• Team Building activities.
If the above opportunity excites you, please forward your CV (in English).
The information provided by you is personal and will be protected.
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.