Sutherland Global Services is currently looking for Dutch speaking
professionals to provide technical support out of our service
center in Sofia, Bulgaria.
If you have the motivation, the relevant experience and the desire to learn and develop we encourage you to read all the details below and apply for the open position.
Principal duties and responsibilities:
• Provide technical support for software products, services and other subscription services and third party products via telephone, email, and/or chat;
• Meet predetermined targets and represent the company in a professional manner;
• Update customer information and transaction information as needed into the database;
• Meet and exceed requirements for deliverable output.
• Excellent command (verbal & written) of Dutch along with English
• Excellent computer knowledge in the following areas:
- Uninstall/reinstall programs correctly
- Knowledge of Task Manager/Command prompt/Navigation to files/folders
• Complete working knowledge of Windows Operating Systems
• Very good customer orientation
• Very good problem solving skills
• High School or University Diploma
• Good command of any other language along with Dutch & English will be considered as an advantage;
• Some experience in a service or support center and related understanding of technical troubleshooting, including: Operating systems, Personal firewalls, Anti-Virus software, Client-based applications will be considered as big advantage
• We offer competitive salary
• Excellent social benefits package including Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Food vouchers, Compliment Cards, Transportation allowance
• Attractive retention bonus scheme
• Rewards and recognition programs
• Trainings following the leading global standards for highest quality of Customer Service and Technical Support
• Structured working environment
• Great office location
• VIP card for discounts in the shops and food places in the Mall Area where the office is located
• Team Building activities
If the above opportunity excites you, please forward your CV (in English).
The information provided by you is personal and will be protected.
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.