For a product company, developing technologies related to the synchronization of traffic lights, we are looking for an Embedded Software Engineer. He will become a part of high tech innovations that lead to the reduction of the levels of traffic accidents, fuel consumption, and harmful emissions. The work of the company leads to their success story and ownership of 95% of the Adaptive Traffic Signal System market in the US!
The Embedded Software Engineer will take part in the development, integration, and release of a large-scale product, combining access and providing integrity to all the products of the company.
If your profile includes:
• Solid working experience with C/C++ embedded programming
• Embedded Linux knowledge or similar real-time operating systems like FreeRTOS, eCOS
• Experience with ARM/Cortex microcontrollers
• Good understanding of programming SOM modules and STL containers
• Excellent command of written and verbal English
The company offers:
• Opportunity to work on a meaningful and game-changing product
• Everyday communication with a great leader with a can-do attitude
• Regular periodic performance reviews, reflecting on your salary
• Work in Business Center "Vitosha" co-working spaces and occasional work from home when necessary
Would you like to:
• Be core part of the A team based in Bulgaria and aid its growth
• Work on project side by side with the CEO
• Add value to the product with your own entrepreneurial spirit
If your answer is "Yes" and find our proposal interesting, but need more information - don’t hesitate and let us know by clicking the Apply button.
We thank all interested applicants, but we will only contact a short list of them! All applications are confidential. JobTiger is a Bulgarian online job board and licensed recruiting company (License No.2547, 08.06.2018).