Adastra Group (www.adastragrp.com) is a leading provider of
Information Management solutions to global Fortune 1000 companies.
One of Canada`s 50 Best Managed companies, Adastra has over 800
employees worldwide with headquarters in Canada and the Czech
Republic and offices in Russia, Germany, Slovakia and Bulgaria.
Adastra Bulgaria (www.bg.adastragrp.com) was founded in the year 2008 and currently has two in offices in the cities of Sofia and Varna. Our portfolio includes various projects in the areas of Data Warehousing, Business Intelligence, Data Integration and Master Data Management for large clients, such as Bank of Montreal, Deutsche Bank, and Volkswagen.
We are now opening a Human Resources intern position, based in our office in Sofia, Bulgaria. The internship will be with 1 month duration, starting from August 5th, 2013.
The intern will be primarily engaged with:
• Organization and filing of part of the HR documentation
• Update of some of the HR electronic files and records
• Processing of the company’s training database and creation of a list of delivered trainings
• Research and collection of historical data related to employees’ performance and creation of a list of annual performance targets and goals.
The best intern should:
• Have current or recent enrollment in a graduate or undergraduate degree program with major in Human Resources or a related field.
• Have excellent command of English (spoken and written)
• Have very good Computer literacy (Outlook, MS Office - Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Posses very good interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
• Have very good organizational skills
• Ability to respect and keep confidential information
• Have a positive and friendly attitude
To apply for the internship program and gain valuable HR practice in an international company, please send a resume and motivation letter in English to email@example.com.
The motivation letter should reply to the question “Why do I want to develop in the field of Human Resources?”.
Please, put HR INTERN in the email headline and send it not later than July 25th, 2013.