Main Duties/ Responsibilities:
• Develops, maintains and operates Information and communication security initiatives
• Implements a security awareness program for the company information technology organization’s staff and end users
• Periodically tests the company information technology infrastructures’ components of Information Security
• Reviews and progresses the detected open security issues and related risks
• Performs regular information technology security reviews and audits
• Escalates information technology security issues to the Senior Manager of the unit
• Records including the security issues and risks database related with IT infrastructure and data
• Develops requirements and controls the monitoring of the security in the company and it's ICT infrastructure.
• Periodically monitors and analyzes system logs from all devices controlling and protecting the information technology boundar
• 3+ yrs. professional experience | Information and Communication Technologies (ICT)
• Interest and desire in Information Security
• Admin knowledge in ICT Security
• Experience in support and/or audit in Information systems/Telecommunications
• Very good English
• Ability to work in dynamic environment and teamwork skills are must
• Excellent organizational and analytical skills
For more information, please contact email@example.com or send a CV using the online application form!
We thank all interested applicants, but we will only contact a short list of them! All applications are confidential. JobTiger is a Bulgarian online job board and licensed recruiting company (License No.2547, 08.06.2018).