Their unique features:
• It is a world leading company that creates its own products
• “Open up. Create more.” is a mindset for them
• “What would handwriting be once you take it digital” they ask. What about you to become a part of their team and help them built a more creative world
It is a bright new team, using the newest technologies and building up the products of the company. The role gives you the opportunity to make a big impact in a rapidly-growing global business as the cloud development is.
The successful candidate will split his/her time and contribution to software development and solution architecture. This will be an opportunity for you to design and document overall solutions that meet client’s requirements (customised solutions) based on existing cloud technical assets or design new well-thought backend functionalities by becoming fully familiar of the company's cloud/backend software and influence the future technical roadmap to design robust, feature and product-driven components/services. The ultimate goal is to participate in and lead client-facing and pre-sales activities to help scope solutions and propose efficient technical design that best leverage the company's existing codebase and maximise solution delivery profitability. Then follow through the implementation via hands-on development or technical/solution lead. Your software development expertise will apply over projects and tasks that require the usage of different technologies – Web based, .NET framework backend, Azure cloud and microservices etc. As a solution architect you will also take charge in leading, co-ordinating and directing teams of developers, internal and external. Some exposure to complex technical support queries can be expected.
And your unique features:
• Strong experience in .NET Framework – ASP.NET, MVC, Web API
• Algorithms, design patterns, architectural patterns
• Client-facing experience of minimum 1 years
• Solution architecture and/or software architecture experience of minimum 1 year
• University degree in Computer Science or equivalent
• Excellent spoken and written English
Significant advantage would be:
• 1+ years of experience with at least 2 types of the following Microsoft Azure PaaS: Web Apps, Application Gateway, AFS, Azure Cache, Azure Service Bus
• Technical Team lead experience
For more information, please contact email@example.com.
We thank all interested applicants, but we will only contact a short list of them! All applications are confidential. JobTiger is a Bulgarian online job board and licensed recruiting company (License No.2547, 08.06.2018).