What they offer:
• A global company with more than 150 offices worldwide | and they focus on sustainability
• A multinational team full of young professionals
• A competitive remuneration package
In this role, you are part of the IT SAP Support Team and you report to the SAP Service Delivery Manager.
First countries in scope of support are France and Germany. You will be responsible for leading the day-to-day support of SAP HANA systems, DB and all SAP components including printer and Job management transports.
Duties may also include the execution of system tuning, and production support as necessary.
Another responsibilities are developing, implementing, and executing SAP BASIS / HANA DB policies and procedures to ensure the integrity and availability of SAP systems in support of the SAP applications.
You will also manage the day to day relationship with the hosting contractor to ensure high systems availability. You may be required to have on-call duties.
• Manage and support multiple SAP systems (S/4 HANA, Fiori, Solution Manager, BW, etc.) and landscapes, also various SAP system connections (RFC, IDoc distribution models, OSS, etc.)
• Manage SAP Transport Management System (STMS) and SAP output like Printers, email and background jobs
• Perform SAP Notes implementation
• Conduct performance tuning methods for HANA and SAP
• Perform configuration, analysis and troubleshooting of both ABAP and Java stacks
• Provide technical (hands on) support for BOLD project and/or operational issues
• Perform system refreshes for QA, development, and training systems
• Contribute with Project Team to a smooth transition to run
• Support and backup other team-members when required
• Maintain technical documentation for the supported areas
• Ensures the execution of Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) in a timely manner
• Manage, plan, schedule, coordinate, and perform Quality Audits to ensure that company’s standards are followed in all Basis work performed by the Basis and Infrastructure administrators
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Engineering, Computer Science or Management Information Systems
• Minimum 4 years of experience in SAP Basis and database administration
• Experience performing SAP System and HANA database install, upgrades, EhP upgrades, System Refreshes and System & Client Copie
• Good understanding of SAP architecture for failover capability
• Experience performing SDA Configuration in HANA DB with other data sources
• Experience in HANA database monitoring and troubleshooting memory and other technical issues
• Good understanding of HANA DB performance, HA, DR and scalability
• Experience performing SAP HANA Administration including creation and management of schemas for different SAP systems, data model objects, and import/export content
• Ability and skills to setup standard SAP jobs to maximize system resources
• Performed transactional tracing and tuning for the online and batch users
• Experience designing optimal configurations for multiple application servers
• Handled the many different requirements of R/3, BW, PLM, Portal, SRM, eWM, HR
• Proven SAP systems delivery and/or system administration knowledge across the suite of major SAP applications versions, Netweaver 2004S (BW & Portal), Solution Manager-7.2, BPC, SAP Business Objects, SAP NW Gateway
• Experience on Solution Manager-7.2 SAP Basis level configuration experience on ChaRM E2E monitoring of ABAP and Java stacks, Service Desk (knowledge of Service Now ideally)
• Willingness to travel as per business need
• Ability to work with minimal supervision, strong customer service, and communication skills
• Strong multi-tasking skills and abilities to handle changing priorities in a fast paced and dynamic environment
A plus will be experience in:
• Experience installing and configuring data provisioning tools such as SAP Data Services (BODS)
• Experience installing and configuring Nearline Storage system for BW system
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank all interested applicants, but we will only contact a short list of them! All applications are confidential. JobTiger is a Bulgarian online job board and licensed recruiting company (License No.2547, 08.06.2018).