Who is our client?
● Ex-startup which has been continuously profitable in the past 8 years
● Provider of the best software for virtual product experience, powered by pioneering technology, architecture and algorithms to provide the ultimate in customization of the product of the biggest and the bestest sports brands in the world
● Extremely high-skilled team of experts (including ex-Intel) and lots of flexibility
What does the role look like?
The QA Engineer will work together with a team of .NET, Web Application & 3D developers on a cloud-based data publishing & distribution platform. It offers product digitization, integrated with a mobile-friendly hosted service that powers leading sports apparel companies' virtual product experiences worldwide. The high-end visualization technology narrows the gap between experiencing and closely inspecting products in person vs. experiencing them virtually on any web-connected screen. The key application is the digital publishing of large assortments of physical products in a 3-dimensional space, apparel product customization and virtual merchandising.
You will be responsible for leading the company quality assurance efforts across various technology stacks including web, mobile and desktop based applications, a REST API that exposes users to a sophisticated rendering pipeline, and numerous back-end services that keep the platform running flawlessly.
What should you bring to the table?
● 5+ years of manual and 3+ years of automated testing experience in the context of a robust software platform with major cloud functionality
● Seasoned experience writing automation scripts (code) from scratch and experience implementing a QA / developer workflow using best-in-class automation tools and platforms.
● Strong knowledge of QA methodologies and processes, and ability to write clean and clear manual test plans
You are good at:
● Designing logical, easy-to-read test cases
● Testing both desktop and web (browser) based applications
● Creating comprehensive, well-organized manual test plans
● Performing thorough regression testing after bugs are resolved
● Supporting a development team through product launches by ensuring software is built to spec and running flawlessly across multiple form factors
● Writing automated test scripts from scratch using best-in-class automation programming languages
● Working closely with internal teams (both technical and business) to identify and document system requirements
● Tracking quality assurance metrics, such as open defect counts and defect densities
● Writing detailed and reproducible bug reports using bug tracking software, preferably Jira
● A background in security and performance testing is a great asset
What would you receive in return?
● A great team who will blow your socks off with their intelligent, creative, ingeniously successful way of work
● Multiple days per week work from home option
● Results based culture with flexible working hours
● Relocation option (US)
● Solid salary and annual bonus
We thank all interested applicants! All applications are confidential.
JobTiger is a Bulgarian online job board and licensed recruiting company (License No.2547, 08.06.2018) .