Sutherland Global Services is currently looking for a trainer in
our service center in Sofia, Bulgaria.
If you have the motivation, the relevant experience and the desire to learn and develop we encourage you to read all the details below and apply for the open position.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
• Responsible for the delivery and evaluation of soft & technical skills training on all aspects of client training, prepare new reviewers on Product, Process and procedures;
• Coach and guide new hires until they become stable in the team;
• Assist in developing questions for periodic knowledge checks;
• Conduct refresher training cooperating with Supervisors / TMs, based on updates and areas of improvement;
• Plan in advance and organize well required training, communicating on time the training schedules, materials and details;
• Design/Modify training course contents working with the client to improve training quality and deliver great results;
• Develop scenarios, case studies, simulations and lab exercises for training;
• Maintain and prepare reports of progress and status of the program;
• Responsible for self skilling & certification during periods of non-activity (classroom);
• Perform other related duties and assignments as required and as assigned by supervisor or manager.
• Command of English language at level C1 or above;
• Command of German, Spanish or French language at level C1 or above;
• At least 1 year experience in technical troubleshooting;
• Previous experience as a trainer;
• Should have excellent temperament and patience;
• Excellent presentation and communication skills, with an ability to motivate and train;
• Excellent written communication;
• Desire to streamline processes and improve existing processes;
• Should enjoy interacting with people and possess good interpersonal skills;
• Professional maturity in dealing with trainees, management and clients;
• Very good ability working with MS-Office (especially Excel and Power Point);
• Ability to multitask, prioritize and keep tight deadlines;
• We offer competitive salary
• Excellent social benefits package including Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Food vouchers, Gift vouchers, Transportation allowance
• Attractive retention bonus scheme
• Rewards and recognition programs
• Training following the leading global standards for highest quality of Customer Service and Technical Support
• Structured working environment
• Great office location
• VIP card for discounts in the shops and food places in the Mall Area where the office is located
• Team Building activities
If the above opportunity excites you, please forward your CV (in English).
The information provided by you is personal and will be protected.
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.