Sutherland Global Services in partnership with one of our strategic
partners - A Leading Multinational Networking Company is looking
for VoIP Experienced Specialists for their support center in
If you have the motivation, the relevant experience and the desire to learn and develop we encourage you to read all the details below and apply for our open position.
Roles & Responsibilities:
You will be mainly responsible for corporate support of one of the cutting-edge products of the company. You will troubleshoot and resolve complicated issues using lab environment. You will also be part of a team of professionals in the networking area who are ready to share their knowledge with you.
• University Degree in Computer Systems, Networking Technologies or relevant;
• At least 2 years of professional experience working with CME / Unity technologies;
• Minimum CCNA (Voice) certification, preferable CCVP;
• Fluent in IOS troubleshooting and coding;
• ISDN debugging is an advantage;
• Excellent English language (both written and spoken);
• Very good knowledge in second European language (German, French or Spanish) will be an advantage;
• Excellent communication skills;
• Precision, loyalty, organization.
• You will undergo an intensive and high level training, which will include Product and Process Training.
Life @ Sutherland:
• We offer competitive salary
• Excellent social benefits package including Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Food vouchers, Compliment Cards, Transportation allowance
• Attractive retention bonus scheme
• Rewards and recognition programs
• Trainings following the leading global standards for highest quality of Customer Service and Technical Support
• Structured working environment
• Great office location
• VIP card for discounts in the shops and food places in the mall area where the office is located
• Team Building activities
If the above opportunity excites you, please forward your CV (in English).
The information provided by you is personal and will be protected.
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.