- Administration and maintenance of a highly distributed webMethods integration environment
- Working on Incidents, Events, Problems and Requests with a customer oriented focus
- Execution of the Release/Deployment- and Change Management processes for the applications of the webMethods platform
- Provide consistent pro-active monitoring of all system parameters in the production and non-production environments and take appropriate actions to maintain optimum performance
- Participate in on-call support structure for the integration technologies team by responding to emergency calls
- BS degree in related field required
- At least one year of experience working with the webMethods platform (Equivalent experience with other integration platforms, e.g. TIBCO, SonicMQ, IBM WebSphere, Oracle ESB, will be considered as well
- Experience providing end-to-end integration solutions administration and additional development skills for enterprise software or hosted high-tech services (e.g. Python, Ant, Java, Shellscripting) would be preferred
- Knowledge of connected infrastructures like Linux, databases, web-technologies , technical protocols
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Written and verbal fluency in English.
If you work for Kaufland Service you will be part of one of the strongest and largest retail companies in Bulgaria and Europe. We offer an attractive remuneration package, an opportunity for professional growth, professional training and limited necessity to travel abroad. You will be part of a creative, professional and agile team with a meaningful product where there is plenty of room for your own ideas and self-determined work.
If you are interested, please send us your up to date resume in English.
Your application will be reviewed in strict confidentiality. Only the approved candidates will be invited to an interview. Providing your personal data you explicitly agree that it will be processed for the purpose of recruiting and for the purpose of possible signing of a labour contract and will be stored and operated by “Kaufland Service” EOOD and “Kaufland Bulgaria EOOD and Co” KD in their capacity of personal data controller and personal data processor in accordance with the effective legilsation. Please have in mind that with this you give permission for your resume to be shared with other parties of the Schwarz Group.
Let’s start our mutual work for a successful future!