16 550 young people attended the Forum in the seven cities and had the opportunity to apply for a job or internship in 130 companies.
On April 6, 2011 in Burgas finished the tenth anniversary edition of “National Career Days 2011 - Good Career, Good Life " forum, traditionally held in seven university cities in Bulgaria. Traditionally, the Forum, organized by JobTiger with the support of Nestle Bulgaria, meets employers with young professionals and students and enables young people to find a job or internship as a response to the business needs of qualified and motivated staff.
After two years of crisis, the economy slowly but surely recovers and as a result the number of companies enrolled to participate in “National career days” for the first time in two years has grown. 130 companies from all over the country took part in the largest meeting between employers and job seekers. More open job and internship positions will be offered to students and young professionals. The number of visitors also grew, reaching 16,550 people.
JobTiger is grateful to the general sponsor Nestle Bulgaria, for providing financial and moral support to the “National Career Days – Good Career, Good Life " forum for eight consecutive year, as a direct expression of its corporate social responsibility. The organizers hope that we will continue to be factors in creating a stable environment forthe professional development of young Bulgarians.
"National Career Days 2011 – Good Career, Good Life" in figures:
- Participating employers: 130 companies in 7 cities (2010: 113 companies);
- Visitors: 16 550 (2010: 14,250 students and young professionals).
- Sofia: 93 companies, 9,000 visitors (2010: 82 companies, 6,000 visitors);
- Varna: 36 companies, 3,300 visitors (2010: 30 companies, 4,500 visitors);
- Veliko Tarnovo: 19 companies, 500 visitors (2010: 20 companies, 450 visitors);
- Rousse: 23 companies, 550 visitors (2010: 21 companies, 500 visitors);
- Svishtov: 25 companies, 1,100 visitors (2010: 16 companies, 900 visitors);
- Plovdiv: 34 companies, 1,100 visitors (2010: 31 companies, 1,000 visitors);
- Burgas: 12 companies, 1,000 visitors (2010: 12 companies, 900 visitors).
On the website of JobTiger (www.JobTiger.bg
) can be found detailed information and statistics about the event:
For more information you can contact the team of JobTiger:
Tel: (+359 2) 491 8000; E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org