|"My career in Bulgaria"
"JobTiger" Scholarship is set up for the second time (see "JobTiger" Scholarship 2004/2005) this year.
One, two or three scholarships will be awarded, depending on the participants' performance in the competition.
The scholarship amounts to one minimal salary and is paid on a monthly basis.
The scholarship is for one academic year, as from 1 October 2005 to 30 June 2006.
The scholarship is paid in the end of every month, as from 31 October 2005.
|Maria Kostova Tsantsarova
||Sofia University, Journalism and mass communication, 1st year
|One-time encouraging prize amounting to 100 BGN
|Gergana Valentinova Demireva
||University of Plovdiv, Politology, 1st year
|Boris Kirilov Atanasov
||University of Plovdiv, International economic relations, 4th year
|Ina Vladimirova Vladimirova
||Sofia University, Pedagogy, 1st year
|Ivan Emilov Venkov
||New Bulgarian University, Politology, 1st year
|Reni Jivkova Petrova
||University of Economics – Varna, Accounting and control, 4th year
Terms of participation
- Every Bulgarian citizen, student in a Bulgarian University may take part in the competition.
- Participants should prepare a CV and an essay on the subject "My career in Bulgaria".
You can find a CV form on JobTiger's website, in the section "For Jobseekers / CVs". Registration in JobTiger is free of charge.
- Essay on the subject "My career in Bulgaria".
Problems which the participant should analyze in the essay:
- What in my opinion includes the notion "career"?
- What does "career in Bulgaria" mean to me?
- How do I see my future / How do I imagine my career in Bulgaria: what do I want to achieve - what are my goals and how in particular do I see my future (responsibilities, personal and professional development, material gains, social status and other)?
- Is there a relation between education and career development – if yes, what is it?
- What assistance do I expect from the state for achieving my goals?
- How can educational institutions help me?
- What requirements do I pose to myself? / What should I do to achieve my goals?
- Do I believe in myself / in my capabilities?
- Information provided by a participant is confidential.
- The essay should be written in Bulgarian.
- The essay should be up to 15 pages long + up to 5 pages of supplements.
- The author presents and defends his essay personally.
- Participant could have only one essay.
- Essays’ evaluation criteria are:
- Realism and knowledge of the subject;
- Originality and creativity;
- Usefulness and applicability of the ideas;
- General impression of language, style, ideas.
- Essays' evaluation is done in four stages:
- 1st stage: Evaluation of all received essays. It is done by JobTiger team. The 15 best essays are chosen;
- 2nd stage: The 15 best essays are evaluated by independent arbiters (at least 2). The average evaluation given by the independent arbiters and JobTiger team is calculated. 5 finalists are nominated;
- 3rd stage: Final stage. Finalists defend their essays in front of a jury (in the form of an interview). The best performed participant is nominated.
- 4th stage: Signing the scholarship contract with the winner.
Deadline for applications
30 September 2005
Send your essays and CVs to:
JobTiger / For the "My career in Bulgaria" competition
3, Shipka Str., fl.3
For more information: email@example.com