|"Why am I a student?"
The "JobTiger" Scholarship 2006/2007 Competition is finalized.
|Miroslav Milkov Yurukov
||University of National and World Economy, master degree, Finance
|One-time encouraging prize amounting to 100 BGN.
|Velizar Iliev Balevski
||South-West University – Blagoevgrad, 2nd year, Pedagogy of Music Education
|Ivan Tsvetanov Dimitrov
||Specialized Higher School of Library Science and IT- Sofia, 4th year, IT
|Dimityr Dimitrov Nikolov
||Sofia University, 3rd year, Journalism and mass communication
||National Academy of Arts - Sofia, 4th year
||University of National and World Economy, 3rd year, International Relations
"JobTiger" Scholarship was founded in 2004 and it continued the social policy led by JobTiger team, aiming to help students and young specialists with their professional realization in Bulgaria.
The scholarship is awarded to participants who perform best in an essay-writing competition on a socially important subject, related to the education of young people and the possibility for professional realization in Bulgaria.
Starting date: 30 May 2006
Deadline for sending essays: 1 August 2006
General information about "JobTiger" Scholarship 2006/2007
One, two or three scholarships will be awarded, depending on the participants' performance in the competition.
The scholarship amounts to one minimal salary and is paid on a monthly basis.
The scholarship is for one academic year, as from 1 October 2006 to 30 June 2007.
Terms of participation
- Every Bulgarian citizen, student in a Bulgarian University (full-time or student by correspondence), for bachelor or masters degree may take part in the competition.
- Participants should write an essay on the subject "Why am I a student" and a CV. You can find a CV form on JobTiger's website, in the section "For Jobseekers / CVs". Registration in JobTiger is free of charge.
- Information provided by a participant is confidential.
- The essay should be written in Bulgarian.
- The essay should be up to 5 pages long, in .doc format.
- The author presents and defends his essay personally.
- Participant could have only one essay.
- Essays' evaluation criteria are:
- Originality and creativity;
- General impression of language, style, ideas.
Essays' evaluation is done in four stages:
||Evaluation of all received essays. It is done by JobTiger team. The 10 best essays are chosen;
||The 10 best essays are evaluated by independent arbiters (at least 2). The average evaluation given by the independent arbiters and JobTiger team is calculated. 5 finalists are nominated;
||Final stage. Finalists defend their essays in front of a jury (in the form of an interview). The best performed participant is nominated.
||Signing the scholarship contract with the winner.
Deadline for applications
1 August 2006
Send your essays and CVs to:
JobTiger / For the "Why am I student" competition
3, Shipka Str., fl.3
For more information: firstname.lastname@example.org