|"How will/has my job change/d me?"
The "JobTiger" Scholarship 2007/2008 Competition is finalized.
|One-time encouraging prize amounting to 250 BGN.
||SU St. Kliment Ohridski, Economics, Sociology
|One-time encouraging prize amounting to 100 BGN.
||SU St. Kliment Ohridski, Economics
The "JobTiger" Scholarship 2007/2008 Competition has started for forth year in succession. The scholarship is for one academic year, as from 1 October 2007 to 30 June 2008 and amounts to one minimal salary, paid on a monthly basis. The scholarship is awarded to participants who perform best in an essay-writing competition on a socially important subject, related to the education of young people and the possibility for professional realization in Bulgaria. Every Bulgarian citizen, student in a Bulgarian University (full-time or student by correspondence), for bachelor or masters degree may take part in the competition.
Starting date: 15 June 2007
Deadline for sending essays: 15 August 2007
General information about "JobTiger" Scholarship 2007/2008
One, two or three scholarships will be awarded, depending on the participants' performance in the competition.
The scholarship amounts to one minimal salary and is paid on a monthly basis.
The scholarship is for one academic year, as from 1 October 2007 to 30 June 2008.
Terms of participation
- Every Bulgarian citizen, student in a Bulgarian University (full-time or student by correspondence), for bachelor or masters degree may take part in the competition.
- Participants should write an essay on the subject "How will/has my job change/d me?" and a CV. You can find a CV form on JobTiger's website, in the section "For Jobseekers / CVs". Registration in JobTiger is free of charge.
- Information provided by a participant is confidential.
- The essay should be written in Bulgarian.
- The essay should be up to 4 pages long, in .doc format.
- The author presents and defends his essay personally.
- Participant could have only one essay.
- Essays' evaluation criteria are:
- Originality and creativity;
- General impression of language, style, ideas.
Essays' evaluation is done in four stages:
||Evaluation of all received essays. It is done by JobTiger team. The 10 best essays are chosen;
||The 10 best essays are evaluated by independent arbiters (at least 2). The average evaluation given by the independent arbiters and JobTiger team is calculated. 5 finalists are nominated;
||Final stage. Finalists defend their essays in front of a jury (in the form of an interview). The best performed participant is nominated.
||Signing the scholarship contract with the winner.
Deadline for applications
15 August 2007
Send your essays and CVs to:
JobTiger / For the "How will/has my job change/d me?" competition
3, Shipka Str., fl.3
For more information: firstname.lastname@example.org