|Loyalty to the company - why and how long|
The "JobTiger" Scholarship 2008/2009 Competition is finalized.
|Mariana Peneva||SU St. Kliment Ohridski, Business administration||Essay|
|One-time encouraging prize amounting to 250 BGN.|
|Yordan Dzhambazov||UNWE, Finances||Essay|
|Nikolay Mihaylov||SU St. Kliment Ohridski, Clinical and consultative psychology||Essay|
|One-time encouraging prize amounting to 150 BGN.|
|Ina Koceva||SU St. Kliment Ohridski, International relations||Essay|
|Silvina Sobadzhieva||New Bulgarian University, Law||Essay|
|One-time encouraging prize amounting to 50 BGN|
|Tomi Tsolov||University of Veliko Turnovo, Psychology||Essay|
|Simeon Petrov||SU St. Kliment Ohridski, Public management and policy||Essay|
|Krasimira Rusimova||UNWE, Marketing||Essay|
|Marieta Mitseva||South West University, Blagoevgrad, Law||Essay|
|Plamena Ilcheva||SU St. Kliment Ohridski, Japanese Studies||Essay|
The "JobTiger" Scholarship 2008/2009 Competition has started for fifth year in succession. The scholarship is for one academic year, as from 1 October 2008 to 30 June 2009 and amounts to one minimal salary, paid on a monthly basis. The scholarship is awarded to participants who perform best in an essay-writing competition on a socially important subject, related to the education of young people and the possibility for professional realization in Bulgaria. Every Bulgarian citizen, student in a Bulgarian University (full-time or student by correspondence), for bachelor or masters degree may take part in the competition.
Starting date: 1 July 2008
Deadline for sending essays: 1 September 2008
General information about "JobTiger" Scholarship 2008/2009
One, two or three scholarships will be awarded, depending on the participants' performance in the competition.
The scholarship amounts to one minimal salary and is paid on a monthly basis.
The scholarship is for one academic year, as from 1 October 2008 to 30 June 2009.
Terms of participation
- Every Bulgarian citizen, student in a Bulgarian University (full-time or student by correspondence), for bachelor or masters degree may take part in the competition.
- The scholarship may be awarded to a participant who has not discontinued his/her education and is a student in 2008/2009 academic year. For this purpose the finalists must present a certificate.
- Participants should write an essay on the subject "Loyalty to the company - why and how long" and a CV. You can find a CV form on JobTiger's website, in the section "For Jobseekers / CVs". Registration in JobTiger is free of charge.
- Information provided by a participant is confidential.
- The essay should be written in Bulgarian.
- The essay should be up to 4 pages long, in .doc format.
- The author presents and defends his essay personally.
- Participant could have only one essay.
- Essays' evaluation criteria are:
- Originality and creativity;
- General impression of language, style, ideas.
Essays' evaluation is done in four stages:
|1st stage:||Evaluation of all received essays. It is done by JobTiger team. The 10 best essays are chosen;|
|2nd stage:||The 10 best essays are evaluated by independent arbiters (at least 2). The average evaluation given by the independent arbiters and JobTiger team is calculated. 5 finalists are nominated;|
|3rd stage:||Final stage. Finalists defend their essays in front of a jury (in the form of an interview). The best performed participant is nominated.|
|4th stage:||Signing the scholarship contract with the winner.|
Deadline for applications 1 September 2008
To apply: Send your essays and CVs to:
JobTiger / For the "Loyalty to the company - why and how long" competition
3, Shipka Str., fl.3
For more information: email@example.com