Our client, FOUR PAWS, is an international animal welfare
organisation with Headquarters in Vienna, Austria, and has offices
in more than 10 other countries. Founded by Heli Dungler in 1988,
the organisation strives for improvements in animal welfare through
sustainable campaigns and projects.
FOUR PAWS focuses on animals that are directly under human influence, for example stray dogs and stray cats, farm animals, wild animals and companion animals kept in inappropriate housing.
FOUR PAWS aims to help animals in need directly and quickly. They are searching for an
Head of Programmes Bulgaria (m/f)
Location: Sofia/Bulgaria, full-time
The Head of Campaigns Bulgaria will work on FOUR PAWS international and national campaigns, related to companion animals, wild animals and farm animals. He/she will work closely with colleagues in other countries and International teams to support FOUR PAWS global animal welfare work.
• Responsible for planning, researching and evaluation of campaigns on an international basis and tailoring them to the specific Bulgarian requirements
• Creating and implementing campaigns on a national basis
• Managing and controlling the local campaign budget
• Acting as a representative of FOUR PAWS Bulgaria at crucial conferences and meetings
• Building and maintaining important strategic relationships with community groups, politicians, and representatives of the government (lobbbying)
• Gather relevant marketing and content material in order to support campaign objectives
• Carry out research, gather information and keeping track of relevant animal welfare topics in general and those which are related to FOUR PAWS' projects and campaigns
• University degree in: campaigning, politics, law, biology, vet, economics, communications, etc.
• Experienced in preparing and conducting campaigns on an international and national basis preferably in the area of animal welfare will be of advantage
• Fluent written and spoken English and Bulgarian language
• Living the mission and vision of FOUR PAWS
• Skilled in team building and team leading
• Willingness to travel nationally and internationally and active drivers license
• Open, motivated, talkative and enthusiastic personality
If you are interested to work for an international animal welfare organisation - please send us your application documents (resume, diplomas, references) via the button below or per eMail –
please mention the Ref. Nr.65.992.
ISG Personalmanagement GmbH
A-1020 Wien, Rustenschacherallee 38
Dr. Gerhard Klein, T: +43 1 512 35 05-23
ISG Personalmanagement OOD
Gergana Tserovska, T: +359888508905