Are you a proactive person, who does not need permanent supervision
to prioritize objective to develop the business further?
Are you energetic, motivated, ready to work to increase and establish good relationship with suppliers?
Are you feeling confident in the communication with many different partners?
Are you a result-oriented character, who enjoys when the job is done well?
Are you seeking a job in a dynamic but friendly environment with colleagues proven professional in the field?
If the answer is “Yes”, then you are the perfect candidate for the position BUYER for our client!
Our client is a constantly growing company, with more than 24 years successful background in the field of Packaging Solutions and Equipment, representing the World Leading Suppliers of these products with the clear vision to be the first to launch the latest packaging trends and innovation, so the customers can benefit at most!
• Bachelor or Master Degree in an Economic Field;
• Minimum 1 year experience on the exact or similar position;
• Experience in the field of International Negotiations;
• Excellent Written and Spoken English;
• Profound knowledge in MS-Office, especially with Excel;
• Good knowledge of strategic planning and the existing economic situation;
• Excellent analytical, communicational, organizational and negotiable skills.
• Proactive, positive and open-minded person, motivated to achieve results.
• Being in charge of correspondence and negotiations with the suppliers of the company;
• Responsible for preparing analyses, comparing price conditions of alternative suppliers from all around the world;
• Responsible for supply planning, defining quantities and stockpiling;
• Controlling the delivery to the logistics centers of the company;
• Analyzing sales and deliveries in order to escape “out of stock”;
• Responsible for price changes and monitoring the market;
• Researching and analyzing market trends to increase profitability and competitive price level;
• Responsible for negotiations with transport companies, in order to reach the best conditions;
• Taking part in Domestic and International Packaging Fairs, going abroad to assure good relationships with our current suppliers and establish such with new ones.
THE COMPANY OFFERS:
• Long-term employment contract;
• Competitive remuneration package with attractive bonus system;
• Chance to join a corporate and professional environment at company with stable positions on the Bulgarian market;
• Opportunity for personal growth through joining different trainings.
If you are interested in the position, please send us an updated CV with a photo. All candidates approved by papers will be invited to an interview. The data of the candidates are personal and will be protected in the sense of the PDPA. Correct - Consult Bulgaria EOOD /license No. 2191/.