• Ecommerce at its finest - huge global brands, huge know-how, years of history - you name it.
• Numerous certification and training programs (including MIT).
• A place with open communication and extremely positive work atmosphere - "I'm the boss" type of folks are not tolerated here.
• Design, develop and implement parts of complex ecommerce solutions.
• Interact with end clients as required to ensure smooth and steady implementation.
• Setup and maintain test environments, fully unit test developed solutions.
• Setup and maintain source control environments ensuring code integrity for all project developers.
• Train junior team members (but only if that's your thing).
• 4+ years of J2EE experience and some of the following: Spring, Struts, Tiles, Velocity, WebServices (SOAP, REST), XML.
• Very good SQL knowledge.
• Application servers expertise, e.g. Tomcat and WebSphere.
• Code versioning and control systems experience (SVN, Git, etc.)
• Experience with ecommerce systems (especially Hybris and Intershop).
• Experience with product information management systems (Informatica, Stibo, etc.).
• Hibernate or another ORM tool knowledge.
Perks and benefits:
• Annual bonuses and performance reviews.
• Luxurious healthcare package.
• A choose-your-own voucher program.
• 30 days of paid annual leave.
• Occasional work-from-home days.
• Opportunity to join the company share scheme right from day one.
• Regular company events.
• We mentioned the training and certification programs, right?
If you find our proposal interesting and want to receive more information, please, send your CV in English by applying online!
We thank all interested applicants, but we will only contact a short list of them! All applications are confidential.
JobTiger is a Bulgarian online job board and licensed recruiting company (License No.2547, 08.06.2018) .