• Ecommerce at its finest - huge global brands, huge know-how, years of history - you name it.
• Numerous certification and training programs (including MIT).
• A place with open communication and extremely positive work atmosphere - "I'm the boss" type of folks are not tolerated here.
• Automation and configuration management for application deployment (on virtual, physical or cloud severs).
• Monitor the stability and proper functioning of the different platforms and manage the monitoring toolset.
• Liaise with third party hosting companies to ensure regular maintenance including patching within agreed timelines.
• Build and support infrastructure as required by projects, including application database servers.
• Provide input to customer reports and presentations.
• Ensure solution documentation is accurately maintained.
• Support less experienced team members.
• 2+ years of recent Windows server/Sharepoint administration exposure.
• Tomcat/Java troubleshooting experience.
• Bash/perl scripting.
• Network skills - routing/switching, firewall, load balancing, vpn, etc.
• Good knowledge of Apache (and Apache modules), load balancing, high availability, configuration tuning, replication, clustering and high performance
• Redhat, Debian or any other Linux flavour.
• Automation tools (Puppet is best).
• AWS/Azure knowledge.
• Monitoring tools (Zabbix/Nagios).
• Adobe AEM
Perks and benefits:
• Annual bonuses and performance reviews.
• Luxurious healthcare package.
• A choose-your-own voucher program.
• 30 days of paid annual leave.
• Occasional work-from-home days.
• Opportunity to join the company share scheme right from day one.
• Regular company events.
• We mentioned the training and certification programs, right?
If you find our proposal interesting and want to receive more information, please, send your CV in English by applying online!
We thank all interested applicants, but we will only contact a short list of them! All applications are confidential.
JobTiger is a Bulgarian online job board and licensed recruiting company (License No.1604, 07.06.2013 - 07.06.2018) .