Why they are worthy:
• The company is now one of the biggest corporations on the entire planet
• Gives the chance work in a multinational environment, and to reckon with diversity of tasks
• Investing time and knowledge to work there as a specialist in certain sphere, would bring about many good things like fresh environment full of young professionals and a competitive remuneration package
Role and responsibilities:
• Working with the regional teams on different tasks (review of the accuracy and completeness of the information reported; revisions of the accounting information reported by regions)
• Research on technical accounting issues and prepare accounting memos
• Involvement in the preparation of accounting IFRS consolidation for some specific transversal tasks as Fixed assets
• Follow up of consolidation entries, documentation
• Ensure the transversal tasks are produced on time, complete and accurate
• Liaise with external auditors and prepare audit support schedules and working papers
• Contribute to the preparation of the audited consolidated financial statements
• 3-5 yrs.of consolidation or audit experience
• Master degree in Finance | Accounting with Specialization in Audit or Accounting
• Knowledge of IFRS would be considered as an advantage
• Excellent Written and Verbal English
• Excellent Microsoft Office skills – Excel | Word | Power Point and financial applications (Magnitude SAP BFC would be a plus)
• Analytical and Problem-solving skills
• Ability to be flexible, to adapt to challenging deadlines and business demands
• Experience working with in a remote environment would be a plus
If you find our proposal interesting and want to receive more information, please, send your CV in English by applying online!
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank all interested applicants, but we will only contact a short list of them! All applications are confidential. JobTiger is a Bulgarian online job board and licensed recruiting company (License No.1604, 07.06.2013 - 07.06.2018).