Astrea was found in 2007 with one principal mission – to be different. We transformed this vision into a key driver of our efforts to be always available when our clients or partners need us to advise and guide them in taking important decisions. We started with one office in Sofia and in a couple of years of professionalism we managed to grow in Veliko Tarnovo and Burgas. Our partners are increasing continuously and their satisfaction is the best business card for us.
For one of our clients – a leading multinational company in the BPO
sector – we are looking for Annuity Administrative Processing with
Arabic, Turkish, Hungarian, German or French .
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
* Strong communication skills;
* Above average data entry and problem solving skills;
* Supporting the agents in their daily work;
* Supervising calls, emails and chats;
* Tracking and answering customer queries;
* Collaborating in customer and clients tuning programs in order to recognize customer needs;
* Making reports and analysis;
* The Annuity Administrative Processing will assist with non-financial administrative processing regarding individual fixed and variable annuities. This will include various forms of communication, fact-finding and problem resolution.
Role-Specific Technical Knowledge & Skills:
* Fluent in English and in second languages as – Arabic, Turkish, Hungarian, German or French;
* Interested in Telecommunication area;
* Technical Support experience in multinational company;
* Very good communicational skills;
* Detail oriented.
Our client’s offer:
* Attractive remuneration;
* An excellent work environment and a friendly atmosphere;
* Unique career opportunities with a rapidly growing international company;
* Team building events.
If you are interested, challenged and convinced that you would be an appropriate candidate, do not hesitate and send your detailed resume in English (Do not forget to point the ref. N SM_AAP2).
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted in a timely manner.
All personal information provided by you is protected by the Commission for the Protection of
Personal Data (Astrea Recruitment. - reg No 1809).