We are looking for a software development professional with an eye
for detail, who would consider designing, writing and running
automated tests as an exciting career start choice.
We are as interested in your work experience as we are in the kind of person you are. At Melon we believe there are three key qualities to being good teammate, as well as client: being smart, delivering results and being nice. This is why, beyond your skills, we value character, reason and sense of humor, and we appreciate potential for growth.
Our team is supportive, hard-working and friendly and we like to
keep it this way. If you would like to join Melon, here’s what you
will do most of the time:
• Work on custom projects for clients, sometimes very closely with their team
• Design and write test automation scripts
• Investigate problems in software as a result of testing
• Work with QA analysts and software developers to find efficient automation solutions
• Keep a healthy communication with your project manager and client
• Take active part in all project stages – analysis, estimation, documentation, coding, bug fixing and support
• Learn from your colleagues and teach them what you know
• Understanding of the main SDLC methodologies (Agile, Waterfall)
• At least basic understanding in test automation with Selenium WebDriver
• Familiarity with configuration management and issue tracking systems (JIRA, SVN, GIT)
• General understanding of NUnit or other testing framework
• Accuracy and attention to detail
• Mathematical aptitude and strong problem-solving skills
• Excellent organizational and time management skills
• Very good written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to work well independently and productively with minimal supervision
• Ability to work well in a team environment
• Self-development skills to keep up to date with fast-changing trends
• Knowledge in HTML5/CSS3 will be a plus
• Knowledge in relational databases and SQL will be a plus
• Knowledge of German language will be an asset
What we offer:
• Attractive remuneration package and an opportunity to grow within the company based on demonstrated merit.
• Performance evaluation policy that paves the roadmap of personal career development.
• Access to technical and other skills-related events, courses, and certifications.
• Flexible working hours and no overtime.
• Work-from-home when required.
• Additional health insurance
• Co-subsidized Multi Sport cards.
• Refreshments and fruits at our offices.
• Annual team building that gathers together everyone from Sofia, Veliko Tarnovo and Skopje’s offices.
• Mini-team buildings and other local company events that run throughout the year.
What’s Key about Melon?
You get an opportunity to tackle challenging work tasks in a dynamic, but supportive organization.
Our company culture is people-oriented and informal. This mix attracts good teammates and interesting clients.
To apply, please send your CV with the position reference in the subject. Your application will be treated with confidentiality.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.