Astrea was found in 2007 with one principal mission – to be different. We transformed this vision into a key driver of our efforts to be always available when our clients or partners need us to advise and guide them in taking important decisions. We started with one office in Sofia and in a couple of years of professionalism we managed to grow in Veliko Tarnovo and Burgas. Our partners are increasing continuously and their satisfaction is the best business card for us.
Our client is a company, specialized in providing professional
sales and customer support to leading IT companies.
Due to expanding its Sofia based team our client is currently looking for highly motivated and energetic individuals whose role would be providing professional shared hosting support to Czech, German, Dutch, Spanish or Greek speakers for Back Office Support clients (non-voice service).
* Responsible for tracking and reproducing customer problems;
* Communicating and assisting Level 1 Support team;
* Providing technical support via e-mail and chat;
* Providing full customer care and making sure no client’s question is left without an appropriate manner.
* Proficiency in English and Czech, German, Dutch, Spanish or Greek;
* Advanced skills in working with operating systems - Windows, Linux;
* Strong technical support background in an advantage;
* Good problem-solving and analytic skills.
Our client’s offer:
* Competitive Salary;
* Permanent full time job in a creative motivating environment;
* Career development;
* Social benefits.
If you are interested, challenged and convinced that you would be an appropriate candidate, do not hesitate and send your detailed resume in English (Do not forget to point the ref.N SM_BOSC).
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted in a timely manner.
All the information is protected by the Commision for the Protection of Personal Data
(Astrea Recruitment. - reg No 1809).