The Compliance Monitoring department is looking for a script developer, with both data analytics expertise and ability to understand business processes & risks.
The department is growing and pursuing a dynamic implementation of continuous control monitoring program using different powerful tools: ACL for rules based data analysis, Cardabel for machine learning and Power BI for graphical analysis.
Compliance Monitoring aims at leveraging technology to optimize the performance and the effectiveness of internal auditors, compliance officers and other business functions.
Your role will mainly include the following:
- Understand compliance, audit and business processes, risks & control objectives
- Define the necessary analytics for the monitoring, identifying the appropriate data for the question at hand
- Examine populations of data using various techniques (e.g., descriptive, predictive, prescriptive), and raise potential issues (such as identifying attributes that previously were out of reach, or discerning relationships and correlations that were never before visible)
- Develop, schedule and document scripts. This will require having good understanding of key system databases, group methodologies/policies
- Test the results with end users
- Continuously monitor key risks
- Maintain existing tests
- Provide guidance and assistance to our internal clients
- Contribute to department improvement initiatives
- Build reports & Kpis on activities & results for different committees
- Communicate & present achievements to stakeholders & promote the department
Experience and skills:
- Min. 2 years of work experience in data analysis and scripting
- Technical knowledge of any data analysis tool
- Experience using statistical computer languages (R, Python) will be a plus
- Experience visualizing/presenting data for stakeholders
- Math skills
- Ability to understand business processes and to communicate with non IT people
-Strong written and oral communication skills in English - Other languages would be most welcome
- Flexible, ability to change priorities quickly, and capacity to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
-Ability to work with stakeholders to assess potential risks
For more information, please contact email@example.com or send your CV in English by applying online!
We thank all interested applicants, but we will only contact a short list of them! All applications are confidential. JobTiger is a Bulgarian online job board and licensed recruiting company (License No.2547, 08.06.2018).