It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in
what they are doing!
We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
Our client is a wholly owned subsidiary of SYNNEX Corporation (NYSE: SNX), is a leading business services company. We focus on customer engagement and improving business outcomes for over 450 global clients across many continents. Our 100,000+ staff deliver technology-infused, omni-channel customer experience management, marketing optimization, digital, consulting, analytics and back office solutions in 40+ languages from 125+ delivery centres. We serve automotive; banking and financial services; insurance; healthcare; technology; consumer electronics; media and communications; retail and e-commerce; travel and transportation; and energy and public-sector clients.
Working with the largest travel community in the world and a leader in the growing online travel market, offering consumers high-quality, unbiased content plus booking opportunities via our partner booking engines. If you're interested in joining a group of extraordinary people at one of the world’s fastest growing travel media web sites, join OUR TEAM. We combine a unique mix of creativity, analytics, and a casual environment to get innovative new products and services to market faster, and we need the best and the brightest contributors to help move that forward. We’re a passionate, fun, and analytical team with the energy of a start-up and the stability of a profitable enterprise.
We are looking for energetic, customer-oriented professional to join our exciting project.
You will provide front line customer support by interacting daily with customers via phone, e-mail and forums.
• Deal directly with customers by phone and email
• Respond promptly to customer inquiries
• Handle and resolve customer complaints within a 1-2 business-day turnaround
• Obtain and evaluate all relevant information to handle inquiries and complaints
• Direct requests and unresolved issues to the designated manager or director
• Keep accurate records of customer inquiries, interactions, and details of actions taken
• Communicate and coordinate with internal departments
• Follow up on customer interactions
• Troubleshoot technical problems and escalate bug reports to management
• Performs additional tasks according to business needs
• Fluency in English and Italian language, both written and verbal
• High school, college or university degree
• Excellent customer care skills
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office applications and very good typing skills
• Good organizational and problem solving skills
• Ability to work under targets and with deadline
• Sense of discretion around confidential information
• Strong time management/prioritization skills and multi-tasking ability
• Ability to work independently and in a team, anticipate problems and suggest solutions
• Able to handle difficult conversations with patience
• Able to maintain knowledge in an ever changing environment
• Experience in a multinational environment is an advantage
• What would be considered as an advantage:
• Experience with relevant applications, including but not limited to:
• Web-based content management Systems
• CRM/Customer Support Tools
• Social Media Applications (Facebook, Twitter, etc.)
• Hands-on experience with user-generated content (either personally or professionally)
What we could offer you?
We provide a clear path to career development and offer support, advice, and coaching every step of the way. Some of our other benefits include:
• Competitive salary;
• A bright, modern and exciting place to work, with excellent staff facilities;
• Voluntary Medical plan;
• Life insurance;
• Annual reward and recognition events;
• Holiday pay;
• Team and Concentrix events.
If you are interested, please call Sam NOW on +447801567205 / firstname.lastname@example.org