Astrea was found in 2007 with one principal mission – to be
different. We transformed this vision into a key driver of our
efforts to be always available when our clients or partners need us
to advise and guide them in taking important decisions.
We started with one office in Sofia and in a couple of years of professionalism we managed to grow in Veliko Tarnovo and Burgas. Our partners are increasing continuously and their satisfaction is the best business card for us.
For one of our clients we are looking for Database Administrator
Entry Level with English or Arabic, German, Italian, French or
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Install, maintain and upgrade multiple types of database;
* Translate business data requirements into optimally performing database;
* Collect and analyze data and classify complaints;
* Demonstrated ability to investigate issues through to root cause;.
* Create protocols to maintain consistent and accurate data during transfer, storage and retrieval;
* Provide great customer service!
* Fluent in Arabic, German, Italian, French or Russian;
* Good English;
* No experience required;
* MS Office with Advanced Excel;
* Strong organization skills;
* Positive attitude and team spirit.
Our client’s offer:
* Attractive remuneration, many bonuses and many social benefits;
* Possibilities for development;
* Great working place with friendly team members.
If you see your profile in the description above or you think this proposition for a challenge, do not hesitate to send your CV in English.
We will contact the approved candidates shortly hereafter.
There is no payment required by the candidates!
All the information is protected by the Commision for the Protection of Personal Data
(Astrea Recruitment. - reg No 1809).