In return for your hard work and dedication, you will receive
excellent training where you will join their training academy in
order to fulfil your career aspirations, whether it is to move in
to a marketing role, training or even management, they are
committed to your personal development.
As well as an excellent salary 1400 Euro per month.
A relocation package to move you as quickly as possible to your dream job is available.
You will be working on 8-9 hours shift during this times:
Monday to Friday – 10:00-22:00
Saturday to Sunday 10:00-19:00
Please email me your CV on firstname.lastname@example.org in English and make sure your CV has your contact details.
* • Is able to communicate freely in Dutch via phone, email, chat
or social media
* • Fluent level of written and spoken English
* • Is passionate for providing the best customer service
* • Takes ownership of their work and multi-tasks well
* • Is a problem solver and is able to flex to different customer profiles
Main responsibilities Deliver a high level of customer service by:
* • Using empathy/positive language when answering questions while they are browsing our website.
* • Helping each customer find their ideal piece of clothing
* • Spotting opportunities to provide information that your customer may require at a later stage.
* • Dealing with requests between booking and pick-up.
* • Consistently create encouraging experiences for our customers, whether they’re buying online/over the phone.
* • Resolving any issues that customers may encounter during purchase of clothing.