Who is our client?
● Ex-startup which has been continuously profitable in the past 8 years
● Provider of the best software for virtual product experience, powered by pioneering technology, architecture and algorithms to provide the ultimate in customization of the product of the biggest and the bestest sports brands in the world
● Extremely high-skilled team of experts (including ex-Intel) and lots of flexibility
What does the role look like?
The Engineering Manager will be able to demonstrate up-to-date SW development know-how, as well as solid experience in successfully leading a team of Software Engineers (.NET and 3D in this case) to develop a cloud-based data publishing & distribution platform. It offers product digitization, integrated with a mobile-friendly hosted service that powers leading sports apparel companies' virtual product experiences worldwide. The high-end visualization technology narrows the gap between experiencing and closely inspecting products in person vs. experiencing them virtually on any web-connected screen. The key application is the digital publishing of large assortments of physical products in a 3-dimensional space, apparel product customization and virtual merchandising.
What should you bring to the table?
● Technical leadership skills for large (distributed) system data architecture; ideally applications that publish (or re-distribute) large (media) data sets and possess one or more of the following characteristics:
○ Performance, resilience, and reliability
○ Utilize development tools such as .NET/C#, databases, distributed computing and cloud-based web services
○ A highly scalable architecture
● 10+ (ideally) years of active & continuous advanced software development, including large system/cloud platform development and experience in managing teams to successful outcomes.
● Product feature leadership for:
○ Coordinating with business and development team colleagues to help translate requirements into features that meet business goals
● Management leadership:
○ Requirements definition - Working with other leaders to absorb higher level, business driven requirements and work with the team to develop technical solution approaches
○ High-performance project management - Defining, developing and maintaining technical project plans, project tasks, milestone dates, status, and ensuring resources are in place for successful execution
○ Communication - proactively with all involved developers and QA to provide encouragement, identify problems, create solutions, and implement efficiency improvements
○ Paying close attention to detail, always following-through, and having superior
● Experience in C++, 2D & 3D rendering, and/or video encoding/distribution is a plus.
What would you receive in return?
● A great team who will blow your socks off with their intelligent, creative, ingeniously successful way of work
● Multiple days per week work from home option
● Results based culture with flexible working hours
● Relocation option (US)
● Solid salary and annual bonus
We thank all interested applicants! All applications are confidential.
JobTiger is a Bulgarian online job board and licensed recruiting company (License No.2547, 08.06.2018) .