Established in 1986, Sutherland Global Services is a global BPO and
technology-enabled services company offering an integrated set of
back-office and customer facing front-office services that support
the entire customer lifecycle. It is one of the largest,
independent BPO companies in the world serving marquee clients in
major industry verticals. Headquartered in Rochester, New York,
United States, Sutherland employs over 60,000 professionals and has
nearly 60 global delivery centers.
Opened in 2008 in Sofia, Sutherland Bulgaria is a multi-lingual customer service hub and has since grown to more than 1300 employees in three different sites, two in Sofia and one in Burgas which was opened in 2014. Our team of professionals provides technical support and customer service in more than 16 European languages.
Description of the Role:
Windows Server Technical Support Engineer works only with big corporate customers. The primary responsibility is to successfully troubleshoot and resolve complex technical issues with Backup products customers.
- Provide end-to-end complex technical support for issues logged in the ticketing system but also via telephone, email and/or chat
- Follow up with customers until issues are resolved and ensure proper escalation procedures are followed
- Ability to manage your own technical tasks but also to work and partner with other teams
- Work in a fast-paced technical environment and effectively support new product releases after a training
- Document discovered issues and bugs
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills in German language and good level of English
- Knowledge of Windows servers 2008 R2 and later
- Knowledge of Active Directory, domains and domain trusts, MS Exchange, RAID, VMware/Hyper-V
- Knowledge of databases (Oracle DB, MS SQL) and networking
- Experience in supporting large enterprise customers will be considered as big plus
- Desire to gain solid technical experience with a wide range of enterprise IT technologies
- Ability to resolve problems systematically, efficiently and effectively
- Analytical thinking and multi-tasking skills
Life at Sutherland:
- We offer competitive salary
- Excellent social benefits package including Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Food vouchers, Compliment Cards, Transportation allowance
- Rewards and recognition programs
- Trainings following the leading global standards for highest quality of Customer Service and Technical Support
- Structured working environment
- Career opportunities
- Great office location
- VIP card for discounts in the shops and food places in the mall area where the office is located
- Team Building activities
If you find this opportunity suitable for you and you want to develop your career in a company which upholds highest industry standards, please send your CV (in English).
The information provided by you is personal and will be protected.
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.