• 25 years of German IT precision and scope.
• Stable and solid teams - we have employees who've been with us for nearly 20 years!
• A new office in Bulgaria that will also participate in new product development.
• Taking only the good part of corporate and combining it with the freedom of start-up.
• Develop desktop or hybrid software products as a member of an Agile team (Scrum, Pair-programming).
• Collaborate on the conception and the technical design of new modules and components.
• Work together with the quality management and unit testing.
• Be responsible for the execution of software projects with regard to quality and content (maintainability, performance, coding guidelines)
• Support the training of more junior colleagues.
Your focus and expectations towards you:
• 4+ years of C#/.NET coding experience (but we are open to talk with people with 2+, as long as they know their craft).
• Ability to work independently, with little or no supervision.
• Ability to travel occasionally (it won't be often, but most likely there will be an initial on-site training in Germany).
• It will be great if you know German, but only English would be more than fine as well.
The tech stack of all our products - take the desktop part of it to get a picture of the stack you will work with at the beginning:
• Back end: Microservices, ASP.NET, RESTful Services, Application Server C#/.NET, NHibernate, WCF, MS SQL Server, NoSQL.
• Operating Environment: Azure Cloud, Windows, Mobile.
• Process Models: V-Model XT, Scrum, Scaled Agile, Pair-Programming, DevOps.
• Quality Management: TDD, DDD, Clean Code, Unit Testing, Test Automation, Acceptance Tests.
• Tools: ReSharper, OzCode, Git, Visual Studio, IntelliJ IDEA.
• Other technologies: VAADIN (Web).
• 22 days of paid annual leave.
• 2 days/month of remote work (could increase over time).
• Flexible work hours.
• Fully covered sports and public transport card.
• Central office location, seconds away from a metro station.
• Creative Fridays and team events, both locally and abroad.
• Training opportunities.
If you find our proposal interesting and want to receive more information, please, send your CV in English by applying online!
We thank all interested applicants, but we will only contact a short list of them! All applications are confidential.
JobTiger is a Bulgarian online job board and licensed recruiting company (License No.2547, 08.06.2018) .