French Speaking Customer Service Advisor
Based in Sofia, Bulgaria
€900 to €1100 per Month + Bonus + Exceptional Relocation Package + Fantastic Career Opportunity
Would you like a career in the magical world of Customer Service? Our prestigious client is looking for outgoing people to Join their team in the beautiful city of Sofia in Bulgaria
Our Client in Sofia, Bulgaria are an energetic, innovative and forward-thinking team who are always looking for new ideas to delight and wow their customers.
The Customer Advisor is required to:
• Be proficient (verbal & written) in French• Be advanced in English
• Be able to represent our client’s brands and deliver outstanding customer service with clarity, passion • Have previous experience in a customer service environment, preferably telephone based.
• Communicating with customers by telephone, email and online to provide outstanding service You will be talking to people from France and dealing with Customer Service needs from French Customers only.
In this role you will take inbound calls from sassy people like yourself in French only, providing them with all the information and support they need.
You will work 5 action-packed days and some memorable weekends too
Hours of fun: 10am to 10pm during the week and 10am to 7pm on weekends (Shift work)
Relocation package includes a one-way flight and 7-night stay in a lavish bed & breakfast and a dedicated team will support you with finding accommodation and all your other relocation needs.
Full training is provided for the lucky individuals
What’s in it for you:
• Competitive salary
• A bright, modern and exciting place to work, with excellent staff facilities
• Performance related pay
• Voluntary Medical plan
• Transportation allowance
• Life insurance
• Annual reward and recognition events
• Holiday pay
• Relocation package
You will be provided full onsite, fully paid training and on-going support.
You will be given the opportunity to experience a new culture and way of life in beautiful city of Sofia
Living in Bulgaria is fantastic, not only is it the cheapest place in Europe to live, it also has a fantastic climate and 4 friends can go out to the theatre and have a 3-course meal and will only cost £7.50!
If you are interested in this Job, please call Harps on +447525115862 or reply via this advert.