SKUBA GROUP is one of the Leading Distributors of Spare Parts for
Trucks and Trailers in Europe. It was established in 1992, and
presently manages 22 subsidiaries with 130 branches in 15
countries. The Group employs over 1.000 workers; the revenue of
2017 reached 175 mln. Euro.
The subsidiary of SKUBA GROUP – “Skuba Bulgaria” is located in Sofia, has 7 branches and 36 employees. The revenue of the company is 5,5 mln. Euro; up to 2.200 sales invoices are issued in average per month.
“Skuba Bulgaria” is looking for
A CHIEF ACCOUNTANT
Work location: Sofia – Kriva Reka
• Manage, organize and control all Accounting and Financial activities of the Company in accordance with local and SKUBA GROUP Regulations
• Provide monthly, quarterly and yearly Financial Statements, Cash-Flow and other reporting to the CEO of Skuba Bulgaria, CFO of Skuba Group and Local Authorities
• Manage and organize the Accounting Team of 3 members to ensure timely and accurate accounting and reporting in Skuba Bulgaria
• Take part in preparation of annual financial forecast in accordance with the organizational requirements
• Perform financial analysis (sales, costs), tax declaration, VAT declaration, Intrastat
• Liaise with External and Tax Auditors