• 45 years of software delivery and more than 10 000 realized projects - we could honestly say software runs in the company blood.
• Innovation in each direction - IoT, Virtual Reality, Machinery, Construction, Healthcare, Transportation, Finance, Telecommunications and many more.
• A new office in Bulgaria that will follow the company secure and steady growth model - expansion should not come at the cost of stable processes and team bonding.
As an HR Manager, at first, you will be the only non-IT professional in the BG team.
In the long-term you would be building the HR department around yourself and in the very short-term you would be helping your new team to set up firmly and confidently.
You would have a lot of support - 3 whole HR departments from 3 countries will show you the internal ropes and pulls, they would be your go-to guys for any questions and ideas - we want you to be working independently, but we don’t want you to feel left alone in uncertainty.
So in short, you would be:
• Leading HR initiatives and projects, set up the entire HR structure in our Sofia office - the best practises, best policies, best people.
• Collaborate with the Management team - make sure everyone is looking in the same direction (make sure that ‘the same direction’ also means ‘the right direction’).
• No set up is possible without a strategy to attract and build the team, you need to know about recruitment and know its importance for building an effective team.
• We promised not to leave you alone - you will have 2 great recruitment agency partners to help lead the flow of information, updates, feedback and follow ups.
• Coach the management towards all HR matters which are relevant and would help them be more efficient.
• Employer Branding all the way - planning, design, execution.
• Coordinate the HR goals and initiatives on a Group level - make sure everyone knows what everyone is doing.
• Be careful to keep updated compensation and benefit benchmarks.
• Work with external payroll providers.
• The good stuff - motivation and engagement initiatives, coordinated through staff feedback and management collaboration.
• Once the set up is ready at the initial stage, set up an HR team.
• Unique culture all about transparency, quality and trust.
• Knowledge sharing, personal trainings, in-house conferences, educational camp and networking.
• Pay and profit sharing in addition to your annual salary.
• Work-life balance with a ‘flexible time account’ and additional paid leave.
If you find our proposal interesting and want to receive more information, please, send your CV in English by applying online!
We thank all interested applicants, but we will only contact a short list of them! All applications are confidential.
JobTiger is a Bulgarian online job board and licensed recruiting company (License No.1604, 07.06.2013 - 07.06.2018) .