Why you should apply:
• The company is on the market for more than 150 years – and now - one of the biggest corporations on the entire planet
• You will have the chance to work in a multinational environment and sometimes travel across EU
• Investing time and knowledge to work there as a specialist in certain sphere, would bring about many good things like fresh environment full of young professionals and a competitive remuneration package
Role and responsibilities:
• Develop and perform control checks in the VAT accounting reports
• Ensure VAT law changes are communicated and implemented by the business
• Responsible for preparing and/or arranging for the timely submission of all VAT returns together with other VAT compliance related matters for the EU VAT registrations of the group
• Preparing VAT reconciliations
• Support in preparing replies to queries raised by the tax administrations
• Ensuring that tax compliance affairs are kept up to date and that tax administration’s deadlines are met
• Delivering quality tax services
• Set up tax codes in the ERP systems based on the mapping of the supply chain
• Assist with other day to day accounting, VAT/Customs compliance issues as the need arises
• Travelling to EU countries might be required
• Eager to learn on the job. VAT training on the different jurisdictions will be provided in-house
• Excellent written and verbal English
• Excellent Microsoft Office skills – Excel | Word
• Analytical and Problem-solving skills
• Have good communication and interpersonal skills
• Have the ability to prioritize and work under pressure
If you find our proposal interesting and want to receive more information, please, send your CV in English by applying online!
For more information, please contact email@example.com.
We thank all interested applicants, but we will only contact a short list of them! All applications are confidential. JobTiger is a Bulgarian online job board and licensed recruiting company (License No.1604, 07.06.2013 - 07.06.2018).