RINA is the excellence behind excellence, a global corporation that
leads industries to success. We work closely with customers,
assisting them in the most effective, safe and sustainable way
across the Energy, Marine, Certification, Transport &
Infrastructure and Industry sectors.
Through a global network of talented professionals, operating in 170 offices in 65 countries, we back up the market operators across the entire life cycle of their projects.
We are looking for an IT Support Engineer for our client in
Zimbabwe, Botswana and Lesotho.
The ideal candidate must possess interpersonal skills with the ability to work effectively in a cross functional team.
• Troubleshoot/Maintain software applications and computer equipment remotely via telephone/WhatsApp or remote desktop
• Visit allocated sites as per monthly plan or upon request to Maintain/Repair/Replace computer equipment or update software
• Keep log (file) for each site for reference and update after each visit
• Troubleshoot/ Maintain /Repair computer equipment in the office
• Keep record of the available spare parts stock and request from procurement when it runs low
• Monthly check of the equipment and the consumables stock and escalate to procurement when low
• Monitor and request for upgrade of IPI software licenses
• Study all activities of his colleagues and cover them when they are on leave
• Weekly report to management for the activities during the week
• Participate to any other activities assigned by the management
• Stock record keeping and planning mostly for spare parts