Working at Cargill is an opportunity to thrive—a place to develop your career to the fullest while engaging in meaningful work that makes a positive impact around the globe. You will be proud to work for a company with a strong history of ethics and a purpose of nourishing people. We offer a diverse, supportive environment where you will grow personally and professionally as you learn from some of the most talented people in your field. With 150 years of experience Cargill provides food, agriculture, financial and industrial products and services to the world. We have 150,000 employees in 70 countries who are committed to feeding the world in a responsible way, reducing environmental impact and improving the communities where we live and work.
• Responsible for support accounting services for selected processes and countries, which include accounting for administrative expenses, assist in payment processing, coordinate month-end general ledger close, prepare balance sheet reconciliations, provide PNL analysis.
• Act as a point of contact for selected partners located in countries and or selected processes for which you are the primary accountant.
• Participate in process improvement projects within Global Business Services.
• Responsible for financial reporting operational activities.
• Handling ad-hoc requests on a timely manner.
• Building supportive relationships with peers and colleagues.
• Fluent in English.
• 1+ yrs of experience in finance operation with good expertise in Record to Report group and related Finance processes.
• Good interpersonal & communication skills.
• Self-starter with good MS-office skills.
• Strong team player and ability to handle tasks under pressure and in a timely manner with required quality.
• Ability to work independently with limited supervision.
• Experience with working in shared service operations would be preferred.
• Working Knowledge of ERP (JDE/SAP) would be preferred.