Why are the unique?
• A world leading company that creates its own products
• “Open up. Create more.” is a mindset for them
• “What would handwriting be once you take it digital?” they ask. How about you become a part of their bright team and help them built a more creative world?
As a Junior iOS Developer, you will be challenged with the development of ready-to-use apps and developer toolkits for iOS mobile devices and you will be enhancing their entire range of existing iOS products.
Your daily challenges:
• Design and build iOS applications and SDKs for the iOS platform following design specifications
• Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications
• Help maintain the code quality, organization, and automation
• Provide specialized technical support for customers seeking assistance with development and fault fixing
• Keep up-to-date with iOS related technology including new software and hardware products
What you need to be a top candidate:
• 1+ years of Objective-C, Swift and Cocoa Touch experience
• Experience with offline storage, GCD and performance optimizations
• Good knowledge of C & C++ and of bindings between C++ / Objective-C / Swift
• Familiarity with Apple's design principles and interface guidelines as well as RESTful APIs
• Fluency in spoken and written English
What will give you the edge?
• Experience with Core Data, Core Graphics, Core Bluetooth
• An understanding of PDF format specification
• An interest in working with electronic pen devices
• Familiarity with code versioning tools and continuous integration
For more information about this awesome opportunity, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank all interested applicants, but we will only contact a short list of them! All applications are confidential. JobTiger is a Bulgarian online job board and licensed recruiting company (License No.1604, 07.06.2013 - 07.06.2018).