Astrea was found in 2007 with one principal mission – to be
different. We transformed this vision into a key driver of our
efforts to be always available when our clients or partners need us
to advise and guide them in taking important decisions. We started
with an office in Sofia and in a couple of years of professionalism
we managed to grow in a number of cities – Veliko Tarnovo and
Burgas. Our partners are increasing continuously and their
satisfaction is the best business card for us.
For one of our clients – a leading in its field multinational company – we are looking 15 people for the role of Marketing Research Analysts with Polish, French, Italian, Portuguese, Czech, Dutch, Romanian.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Review project specifications and coordinate the team to generate project execution plans and schedules;
* Lead project kickoff meetings
* Communicate progress, discuss issues and offer creative alternatives for resolving conflicts, as needed;
* Monitor all operational activities during execution to ensure adherence to the specifications, schedule, and quality checks;
* Analyze all aspects of operational execution and report final performance in terms of timeliness, budget, and quality.