Let’s Work International recruits job seekers for Belgium’s
Get a job in Belgium and receive more than that!
Working abroad involves many administrative formalities and planning. Let’s Work International will get you rid of these worries and also will help you integrate in the Belgian society.
With a 100% personal approach, preparation before arriving in Belgium, formalities during en after arriving in Belgium. We are the first persons to contact for information and help.
• Prepare and distribute bids to qualified vendors
• Effective communication and negotiation skills
• Purchase all services and supplies, including Factory Stores, through approved requisition and/or Factory Stores order report utilizing spot buy purchase orders and/or consignment and blanket purchase orders.
• Sub-Contracting services are negotiated, processed and expedited in conjunction with operations requirements.
• Enter all Purchase Orders into system and maintain files with backup information
• Expedite and track orders as necessary
• Source and update vendors as required. Control and maintain vendor insurance certificates and hold harmless agreements.
• Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.