With us, you will have the freedom and gain experience with:
• Design and re-design with focus on PCB, packaging, mechanic and firmware – it doesn’t need only to look good, it has to be functional and up-to-date with the New too
• Develop analog and digital hardware boards from A-to-Z and follow the process from design to production release
• Integration of software for DSP’s or controllers in C and C++
• Development, building, and setup of prototypes as well as coordination and execution of functional tests
The skill set needed:
• Relevant Degree in Electronics, Electrical Engineering, Communications Engineering and etc.
• At least 3 years of hardware design experience
• Experience with industrial Ethernet interfaces like ProfiNet, Ethercat, Ethernet IP or other
• Practical experience with PCB design with software’s like Cadance Allegro – we use it in our work
Would you like to:
>> Be among the first in the establishment of a new R&D Engineering Center in Sofia for a global leader with decades of history on the market.
>> See the result of your innovation efforts directly put in production and manufactured right in front of your eyes.
If your answer is "Yes" and find our proposal interesting but need more information - don’t hesitate and let us know by clicking the Apply button and sending your CV.
We thank all interested applicants, but we will only contact a short list of them! All applications are confidential.
JobTiger is a Bulgarian online job board and licensed recruiting company (License No.2547, 08.06.2018).