ACCENTURE @ A GLANCE
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
WHAT WILL YOUR ROLE BE:
The ideal candidate is proficient in all stages of web development, from conception to deployment with specialized knowledge in all stages of software development. The successful candidate will be able to write code to build the server-side application logic and integrate with the functional user interfaces. As a PHP / Drupal Developer, the candidate will be primarily responsible for Front and Back-end/module development.
If you’re interested in creating a user-friendly environment by writing code and moving forward in your career, then this job is for you. We expect you to be a tech-savvy professional, who is curious about new digital technologies and aspires to combine functionality with optimal system design.
You will be part of a team building a new enterprise web-enabled business application, and will also support other content management system development efforts. This includes the design, development, test, and implementation of new functionalities including migration of data from the legacy system.
Your daily responsibilities will include:
• Be involved in the design of the solution
• Take ownership of the successful implementation of parts of the solution
• Interact with the end client as required to ensure the solution is implemented as well as possible
• Solve complex problems
• Deliver code to time and quality expectations
• Fully unit test developed solutions
• Setup and maintain test environments
• Setup and maintain source control environments ensuring code integrity for all project developers
• Define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals and experience
• Create quality mockups and prototypes