Let’s Work International
recruits job seekers for Belgium’s employers.
Get a job in Belgium and receive more than that!
Working abroad involves many administrative formalities and planning. Let’s Work International will get you rid of these worries and also will help you integrate in the Belgian society.
With a 100% personal approach, preparation before arriving in Belgium, formalities during en after arriving in Belgium. We are the first persons to contact for information and help.
• Ensures proper production control planning and scheduling to meet
forecasts and production schedule
• Responsible for overseeing product in process, ensuring an accurate priority through the factory from start to finished goods and/or shipping
• Communicate with product management on important customer needs:
◦ Develop in depth time lines and execute plans of recovery
◦ Understanding critical customer needs and reacting quickly
• Support customer service by providing delivery dates and expected recovery dates on customer orders
• Responsible for signaling the release of product to manufacturing
• Communicate to management regarding work centers and areas of concern both internally and externally
• Ensures the latest drawing revisions are being used in the manufacturing process.
• Perform system transactions as needed