What they offer:
• A global company that is on the market for more than a century
• A multinational team full of young professionals
• A competitive remuneration package
What they seek:
• Experience in Finance | Accounting
• Good knowledge in Financial and Accounting Processes
• Project | Program management experience | would be a plus
• University Degree in Finance or related
• Fluency in English language | another foreign language is an advantage.
• Strong knowledge on MS Excel and MS Project | Excel macros and VBA are required as the role will need these skills to support improvements on several areas
• Strong communication skills | work ethic | maturity and leadership qualities.
• Ability to deal effectively in high pressure, dynamic situations with a large degree of autonomy.
• Strong customer driven focus | evaluation of business results and alert managers of impact
What you will do:
• Support design of detailed, integrated project plan related to business process outsourcing.
• Manage transition activities according to the timeline and budget including infrastructure and facility readiness, hiring, knowledge transfer, and go live readiness.
• Use LDCSB transition methodology and structure to guide and document all activities to standards
• Anticipate risks and help establish mitigation plans.
• Manage issue identification and resolution
• Develop and manages project plans and schedules for transition in coordination with the delivery centers, and across all transition work streams (People transfer, IT, Service/process transition, Workplace & infrastructure services)
• Manage and escalate any issues that affect the project deliverables.
• Contribute to the stabilization process and conduct smooth handover of responsibilities to operations.
• Proactively identifies areas for improvement in Finance processes and drives automation opportunities
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank all interested applicants, but we will only contact a short list of them! All applications are confidential. JobTiger is a Bulgarian online job board and licensed recruiting company (License No.2547, 08.06.2018).