•Back in 2007 some Bulgarian masterminds created a product company in the travel industry, developed it and brought it to the level of being a global competitor
•In 2017, after 10 years of hard work the company was sold to an American giant, making one of the biggest deals in the Bulgarian IT industry. Thanks to the whole new management, the specialists not only work with the newest and most attractive technologies, but the product is sold worldwide
•A friendly and fresh environment, a personal approach and engagement to every employee. As the CTO said: “The approach is individual-centric, not hierarchical"
You will be fighting with these challenges on a daily basis:
• Develop and extend the Python framework to increase coverage of products
• Design and write Python software
• Ensure high quality of the testing process and implementation of new procedures
• Review and identify potential issues that may impact project success
You need to have/be:
• Knowledge about Python Frameworks test automation systems, processes and practices and passion for building quality products
• Knowledge in analyzing software specifications, designing, implementation and executing of test cases and procedures
• Familiar with a specific software development methodology (i.e. Agile, Scrum, etc)
Advantage will be if you have:
• OS: Linux (Fedora, CentOS, RedHat)
• DB: SQL (MySQL, PostgreSQL), NoSQL (MongoDB)
• Web: Back-end (Django), Front-end (HTML, CSS & JS)
• Write and execute test plans and test cases
We thank all interested applicants, but we will only contact a short list of them! All applications are confidential. For more information, please contact email@example.com.
JobTiger is a Bulgarian online job board and licensed recruiting company (License No.1604, 07.06.2013 - 07.06.2018).