Established in 1992, Sirma Group Holding, one of the leading
Bulgarian ICT groups, publicly traded and listed on the Bulgarian
Stock Exchange since November 2015 (SKK). Sirma CI is a part of
Sirma Group Holding providing software solutions for the retail
Our teams are world class, striving to provide the highest quality and value. We have over 26 years of average hands-on coding experience, across multiple technologies, vertical markets and platforms. Though many of our staff holds M.Sc. or Ph.D. degrees in computer, mathematics and information sciences, we believe that academic excellence is only a starting point to become an outstanding software engineer.
The Software Engineer is a part of the software development team of
Sirma CI. The development spans across several desktop and mobile
platforms and SW technologies. As a part of cross functional
project team, the SW engineer is responsible for understanding
requirements, specifying detailed design, developing code, testing
and delivering high quality work products. Other responsibilities
may include SW architecture, technical/team leadership, project
management and mentoring other team members.
Are you passionate in:
- Developing software solutions;
- Participation in Scrum Sprint Planning, Dailies, Refinement and Retrospective Meetings;
- Participation in requirement analysis, technical discussions, code reviews, design reviews regarding design and architecture;
- Collaboration with team members across different locations;
- Writing quality code following department guidelines for development process, coding style, revision control;
- Troubleshooting and resolving problems;
- Helping in investigation and addressing of possible security issues Developing software solutions.