The candidate will be located in Sofia and work hand in hand with
HR and with the project team members from
Finance, Procurement, Industry, Master Data and Reporting teams.
Main activities will be:
• Be the single point of contact regarding training activities on SAP Enable Now (training tool for material
creation and end users online contextual help):
- coordinate the SAP training content creation delivery
- review training content and ensure homogeneity; manage and publish content
- ensure translations and maintenance; manage translations
- train the license owners
- create project template for each key business scenarios ensure scripting
- test users accesses and normalization,
- support training material creation and glossary ensuring consistency,
• Create detailed schedule, logistic and administration for end user training
• Support the project communication and team engagement: survey creation, analysis and restitution to the
• Support to Change management and PMO (Project Management Office):
- on-boarding: Snow request (laptop, cellphone, email address, citrix…); Update Bold Team Excel List &
Stakeholder list on Share Point, organization chart & mail list; SAP & Share Point access; draft
introduction mail to be send by the manager; badge request; Update project biography “who is who”;
share on-boarding docs with the new team member; Snow extension request.
- off-boarding: Snow removal request; removal from SP & mail list & org. chart update & SAP access & Citrix access; Taking laptop & badge back.
- Ad-hoc project management documents administration
• 2-3 yrs. of working experience | IT or Finance degree
• Understand finance processes
• Project Management experience
• Administrate learning tools
• Identifying training needs and organize training plans
• Manage stakeholders
• Analyze workflows, being analytical and synthetic
• Establish and maintain effective working relationships with other business organizations
For more information, please contact email@example.com or send your CV in English by applying online!
We thank all interested applicants, but we will only contact a short list of them! All applications are confidential. JobTiger is a Bulgarian online job board and licensed recruiting company (License No.2547, 08.06.2018).