As our Scrum Master you will working on variety of existing or new
applications in the banking sector such as payment, risk management
or even CRM and ERP.
You will be in direct communication with the business stakeholders, and you will travel to Germany in order to clarify the roadmap and backlog for future sprints.
You must have:
• 6+ years of professional Java experience.
• Proven experience with Agile methodologies, excellent understanding of Scrum.
• Very good analytical skills, with previous experience in large business domain such as banking, insurance etc.
• Strong knowledge in Object-oriented software development and Design Patterns.
• Fluency in English and German is a must.
• Strong interpersonal skills - team oriented person, with the ability to communicate effectively with both colleagues and clients.
• Good knowledge of Spring, Hibernate/JPA, JSP/Servlets, SOAP/REST web services.
• Previous experience in Scrum Master role will be considered as an advantage.
The company offers:
• Excellent remuneration package, private health insurance as well as social benefits.
• Great opportunities for professional growth.
• Training and certification programs.
• Exposure to international companies and teams.
• Cozy office space near a subway station.
For more information, please contact Katrin Karalilova at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank all interested applicants, but we will only contact a short list of them! All applications are confidential.
JobTiger is a Bulgarian online job board and licensed recruiting company (License No.1604, 07.06.2013 - 07.06.2018).