ViewRay is growing, and we’re always on the lookout for talented
people who share our commitment and values. If you’re really good
at what you do and ready for a new challenge, a career at ViewRay
might be right for you.
Smart + Fun = Our team.
You’ll work with highly skilled people who enjoy what they do and take pride in their work. On this close-knit team, everyone’s contribution counts.
An innovative, exciting product.
With our flagship product treating clinically across the world, ViewRay is at an exciting point in our growth curve. We’re partnering with major medical centers, developing more product enhancements, and setting new standards for radiation therapy technology. And that’s just the beginning.
The potential to change lives.
ViewRay technology exists to give clinicians better tools and patients better treatments. Your work at ViewRay can make a difference in the quality of cancer patients’ lives.
We're currently seeking a senior C++ programmer for our world
class Science team who will share our passion for conquering cancer
and help us develop our ground breaking MRI guided Radiation
We're creating the software for our next generation cancer treatment system. This is a greenfield project in its early stages of development, thus any people who join now have the prospect of making key contributions to the architecture and design.
- Creating algorithms for processing MRI imaging data in real time and identifying anatomical features.
- Working on a data processing framework which runs those algorithms and maintains a coherent system state.
- Creating powerful visualizations for the users: graphs, charts, volumetric imaging renders, and more.
The target platforms are powerful but conventional computers running Linux or Windows. We're using C++17. The project includes:
- Custom high-performance algorithms running on multiple threads
- Networking and network communications between nodes
- Databases storing patient data
- UI with complex graphical presentation and editing capabilities